Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Customer Satisfaction Survey
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Customer Satisfaction Survey

Customer Satisfaction Survey 07 Dec 2004 20:12 #9493

• lemonice1
  • Junior Boarder
Does anyone know where I can find the results of a recent customer satisfaction survey for the cinema industry? I am trying to finish up the business plan and want to back up my statements with the results of a survey or poll. I'm really looking for a poll that would indicate that "overall customer satisfaction continues to fall at the large chain megaplexes". This seems to be common sense for me... they don't have much in the way of cusomer service, quality presentations, etc. I looked on the internet without much luck so far.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Customer Satisfaction Survey 08 Dec 2004 00:29 #9494

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
I think this is going to be a hard thing to find. There are all kinds of statistics regarding frequency of movie-going, etc. that the MPAA collects/keeps and you can request them at mpaa.org.

There was a recent poll done by some group that found that a significant amount of patrons don't want to see advertising before their movie. It got some press. I'd start by doing an archive search for that at Variety or Film Journal or Box Office or the Wall Street Journal. Find out who did the survey and then try to find out more about the survey and what other questions were asked. Good luck...let us know what you find!

Re: Customer Satisfaction Survey 08 Dec 2004 12:00 #9495

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
the ultimate survey is ticket sales and they are up as usual

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction