Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Business plan/design for newbies
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Business plan/design for newbies

Business plan/design for newbies 26 Nov 2004 12:00 #9434

• WGA
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all those interested in getting started. I went through the whole process: getting a preliminary design, quotes from builders, equipment quotes, and developing a business plan. Unfortunately, a theater started soon after, leaving my plan a bust. For those getting started, I'll sale a copy of everything I have:
-The preliminary design of the theater (10 screen, stadium seating), done by theater architects
-Full Business plan: which includes all numbers, and equipment, etc.
-Spreadsheets I used in determining business plans, which you can manipulate to fit your demographics
This would be everything you would need to take for funding, you would just have to manipulate the data based on your own demographics and funding abilities. I am just trying to recoup the large amount I had to put up for the design and time. Please email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for more info. Thanks.

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Business plan/design for newbies 26 Nov 2004 16:24 #9435

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
That's one of the major risks in this business. No one is safe from a competion build. The costs of entry are not high enough (c/f opening a car dealership)that anyone can build in your market at any time.

Re: Business plan/design for newbies 26 Nov 2004 18:43 #9436

• WGA
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, it was disappointing, however, by the time I was through, I was finding it hard to really make the theater worth it. Had I the chance to obtain funding, I would have gone through with it, but it was close, which makes me wonder what kind of arrangement the people that came in are going to have. The ones coming in are independent as well. You definitely have to be somewhat quick, because during the project I made sure noone else had plans for construction, but you know how easily that changes.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction