Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Once Again the Madness

Once Again the Madness 25 Nov 2004 22:16 #9431

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This weekend there are five (5) family oriented films along with two (2) other major releases all going head-to-head. By Christmas week they will all be a memory.

And yet in the whole month of December there are really only three(3) movies which have any kind of real broad audience potential - Ocean, Snickett and Fockers.

You would think one of these days Hollywood would learn.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Once Again the Madness 25 Nov 2004 23:28 #9432

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
What do you think of Ocean? I'm not sure if I should play it or not.
"What a crazy business"

Re: Once Again the Madness 26 Nov 2004 01:03 #9433

• 4thGen
Lee, why would you not want to play Ocean's Twelve? Did you see Ocean's 11? It grossed over 100 million dollars and was also a big hit on DVD and Video. Exhibitor screenings were held last week and word is that it's a good picture. A little off topic here. Email me and let me know if you are getting the NATO newsletter for the unit that covers your state. Or if you've already joined. Our unit which covers MN, ND, and SD recently added IA and NE to our territory. You really need to get to our marketing meeting in May of next year to rub shoulders with studio reps, theatre suppliers, bookers, and other theatre owners. I've found this meeting to be extremely helpful to small independent exhibitors like you and I.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction