Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Trick or Treaters
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trick or Treaters

Trick or Treaters 25 Oct 2004 09:48 #9193

• puzzlegut
  • Platinum Boarder
Will any of you give out anything to trick or treaters this year? Do you normally get a lot of trick or treaters?

At our single screen since we started running it (spring 2000), we give small bags of popcorn. Most people seem to really like it. There will be a couple of kids that are like "yuck popcorn". During out first year at the 4-screen, we gave out one free movie pass and a dum-dum sucker per person. However, only 8 trick or treaters came in that year. This year, I think we are going to give out left over promotional stuff, like Shark Tale activity books, Shark Tale tattoos, Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and Pokemon cards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trick or Treaters 26 Oct 2004 09:10 #9194

• jimor
  • Platinum Boarder
I wonder if kids wouldn't like the popcorn more if it were in the shape of a ball. I guess they are stuck together with some sugary solution, but I seem to remember them available commercially too. You could make them more appetizing to the kids by possibly making a little after-hours party of your concession staff to use a spritzer bottle of food coloring to 'spray paint' them. Could be creative and fun for your staff and a way to forestall 'tricks' by those 'treaters' who might think a cinema a perfect target!
Jim R. (new E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) member: www.HistoricTheatres.org
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction