Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Closed Cinemas in Georgia
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Closed Cinemas in Georgia

Closed Cinemas in Georgia 13 Oct 2004 19:22 #9121

• izod
  • Junior Boarder
I've got the bug, and I'm dying to operate a small theater. I've got financing available to me. I live in the north metro-Atlanta area. Does anyone know of a closed (and re-openable) cinema anywhere within about 100 miles of me? Just curious. Thank's all, reading here has been a great benefit to me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Closed Cinemas in Georgia 14 Oct 2004 23:41 #9122

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Have you tried looking around www.cinematour.com in the Cinemas section? Adam Martin, who owns and operates cinematour.com had done an amazing job of documenting current and older cinemas all around the USA and around the world. Go through the Georgia section and look for recent closings, then make some field trips to check out things that you might be interested in. One thing about getting started in this business that people seem to not understand is that you have to do your own leg work. Good luck!

Re: Closed Cinemas in Georgia 18 Oct 2004 14:49 #9123

• Alan_G
  • Senior Boarder
There are two closed theatres that are still fully equiped in Cobb County -- the Marietta Star Cinema, a 3-screen on Roswell Road in the Town & Country Shopping Center, and the Blackwell Theatre (briefly called the Blackwell Star Cinema) on Canton Road in the Blackwell Shopping Center. The Marietta Star is in the city of Marietta. The Blackwell has a Marietta address but it's in independent Cobb.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction