Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby MOVIE THEATRE BUSINESS PLAN
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOVIE THEATRE BUSINESS PLAN

MOVIE THEATRE BUSINESS PLAN 11 Oct 2004 23:36 #9111

• Wendy
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone have such a thing in their possession? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. I'm new and am still looking for a plan (a couple of months now).

Can someone help?

Thanks.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MOVIE THEATRE BUSINESS PLAN 14 Oct 2004 16:31 #9112

• lemonice1
  • Junior Boarder
No one is going to give you their business plan. To write a good business plan it takes several months, possibly years. All the hard work and research makes a good business plan proprietary. I would suggest purchasing the software Business Plan Pro, reading the thousands of posts on this website, and visiting the SBA. I would also suggest searching these forums for "business plan"... I pulled up over 50 topics.

Re: MOVIE THEATRE BUSINESS PLAN 14 Oct 2004 23:37 #9113

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Well said Lemonice1.

It always amazes me how people looking for business plans miss the fundamental point of doing a business plan in the first place. If you can't conceptualize your business on paper and put the numbers together, how in the world do you think your going to be able to successfully run a business. The point of a business plan is the process of doing the planning.

Re: MOVIE THEATRE BUSINESS PLAN 15 Oct 2004 20:58 #9114

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Wendy, Wendy, Wendy do you want us to write it for you. You have wrote before and everyone gave you more and beyond the answers you needed. I personally almost wrote you a business plan and sent you a sample copy.
If your serious please look back and study the previous answer we gave you. A business plan is the key to gaining the theater and you have to apply yourself to this. Only you can make this happen through you own personnel experiences on the project.
Please, please get serious about this and over look what was sent all the answers are there now fill in the blanks...This is a tough business and this is only the beginning!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction