Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I love you man!

I love you man! 22 Nov 2000 20:19 #895

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
The real part: I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful to have met so many great people through bigscreen and the wonderful world of movies.

The facetious part: Before I didn't have any friends but now I do. Real friends. Friends who'd loan you a couple thousand bucks or their house for a party. Wellllllllllll maybe that's pushing it.

Back to the real: Have a good holiday, working of course! Sell a lot of tickets! eat a big meal! And if you figure out who's the next president let me know.
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I love you man! 23 Nov 2000 12:00 #896

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
and a Happy Thanksgiving to you Mike, and everybody I've met here on BigScreenBiz.

Take some leftovers with you to the theatre tonight.

I think that some of us can be thankful that we're still in business after this rather lackluster year. However... a toast to you all for a better year to come!

Re: I love you man! 23 Nov 2000 21:41 #897

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
And a happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

This is one of my first Thanksgivings away from my family. Ky had his parents here and we did the big meal at our house. Then we did the big meal all over again for our staff at the theatre.

I was worried that it wouldn't work. But the staff seemed to appriciate it. We do have tons of leftovers, should any of you feel deprived. We are having a slow day at the theatre but the patrons who come are appriciative that we are open. We are bracing ourselves for tomorrow.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction