Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby where to find old theater earnings and town demographics
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: where to find old theater earnings and town demographics

where to find old theater earnings and town demographics 04 Jun 2004 16:11 #8348

Hi some of you know i once was looking at a theatre in manhattan,ks and have since thought about looking at one here in the kansas city area. Well to start i know someone who was once going to take over the theater in manhattan,ks but i dont know that he will relinquish all his findings. NOt that im lazy but they spent thousands of dollars hiring people to give estimates on new carpet new sound systems and new everything really. And i simply do not have access to that kind of money .

So if i could at least get that info from him then i could find out the rest on the net, if i knew where to look. What other information would i need to know to get an idea of wheater or not this theater would be a success? I am willing to put time and effort into this if i know where to look. I ran across some things on the net, but most of what i found had nothing to do with what im looking for. I found things such as cencsus type stuff (how many people per household and city size and so forth) which is the right direction but, i am needing more then that and im sure you could point me in the right direction.

[This message has been edited by bigbadvoodoodaddy (edited June 05, 2004).]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction