Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby School Project (Searching Start-up Information)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: School Project (Searching Start-up Information)

School Project (Searching Start-up Information) 19 Apr 2004 16:16 #8040

Hello all!!

I am a student from the University of Oregon and for one of my business classes my group has been given the assignment of opening a drive-in movie theater. I am hoping that some of you might be able to give me some direction on where I might be able to find out how to acquire the rights to the radio frequencies we would need, prices and requirements for screens and projection equipment and advice for amount of land required. In addition any advice from the knowledge you have gained in operating drive-ins and common pitfalls that we should be aware of in putting together our feasibility study and business plan. Any and all information is appreciated and I thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

captinnumber2 (University of Oregon student)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: School Project (Searching Start-up Information) 19 Apr 2004 18:24 #8041

• big_rob_19
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been in your boat. Get ready to be told to read the archives. It will take a few days, but is well worth it. Don't forget to select the "view all" tab under the FAQ's forum!

The members here are very patient and have extensive knowlege. I have also learned a great deal with face to face interviews with local owners and operators.

Good Luck,

BIG ROB

Re: School Project (Searching Start-up Information) 20 Apr 2004 10:43 #8042

Thanks for the reply big_rob_19!! I am currently doing just that, reading reading reading!!! That's one good thing about the weather here in Eugene, it gives you plenty of days to catch up on your indoor activities!!!

Re: School Project (Searching Start-up Information) 20 Apr 2004 20:43 #8043

Hello,

CHECK THE ARCHIEVES! :P

Try this website: http://www.driveinworkshop.com/

Its a great, useful website... I'm still learning off of it...

"Would you like fries with that?"
Since 1987
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction