Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RTS problems

RTS problems 01 Mar 2004 10:59 #7607

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
The weird thing we are having with our RTS software is that our advance tickets do not show up on on the daily report and also messes up our per cap. Let's say we have 200 seats avail. We sell 100 in advance and then sell out at show time. But the report says 100 sales and our per cap is configured as if 100 people were eating what 200 bought. RTS is working on a patch. Anyone else have this problem?

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RTS problems 01 Mar 2004 13:27 #7608

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
Mike. Check out the RTS Board. [url=http://boards.rts-solutions.com.]http://boards.rts-solutions.com.[/url] There is a discussion about that very thing. No solutions, but I think everyone is having the same problem. Linda
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: RTS problems 01 Mar 2004 17:44 #7609

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
Mike,
Make sure that you use only the Daily Gross report to report your boxoffice to the distributors. It will not include your advance sales which you don't have to report yet. I can see why the other reports include the advance sales so that you can balance to your deposit for the day. I agree that the per caps are all messed up and hope that they come up with a solution to this.

Re: RTS problems 02 Mar 2004 11:05 #7610

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
The link to the RTS board is excellent. The per cap does wash out over time but you can't rely on it for each night. Passion revealed this because of the high demand. The problem is that looking back you realize there was a lot of skewed info. I hope they are working on this now but I am amazed it did not reveal itself before this.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: RTS problems 04 Mar 2004 23:23 #7611

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Mike, I'm with you. There ought to be a report in RTS that reports sales for the day that includes box office grosses per film, concessions and other sales, and calculates percaps based on actual ticketed attendance for the day. Using the tickets sold (on the day for all days) to calculate percap isn't right. We've been manually calculating it each day.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction