Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby more ? about concept theather
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: more ? about concept theather

more ? about concept theather 07 Feb 2004 18:53 #7382

• fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a young man thinking about opening a entertainment center here in Charlotte. Part of that center would include a theater with two to three screens showing anime,martial arts films and other films of Fanboy intersest(like adult swim on the Cartoon Network). On my last post, I was informed that it would be difficult to get anime because of it's dvd market. My first questions is, is there a way to get permission to show the dvd's before they go to market. Or maybe with the Anime Network with time warner. Also, how do you deal with
Arcade dealers, what is your advice on running the multiple aspects of the theater like consession, video games, meeting rooms, retail.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: more ? about concept theather 09 Feb 2004 12:26 #7383

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
My first questions is, is there a way to get permission to show the dvd's before they go to market. Or maybe with the Anime Network with time warner.

...........The answer is "NO". You could spend your life calling distribs rtrying to get permission and it won't happen. Unless no one wants to see it then go right ahead. Maybe.....

Calling the Network would be even better and more fruitless.

Somehow I'll bet that the places that show this stuff just do not seek permission.

Like the NFL this year shutting down Vegas parties with the Super Bowl showing.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction