Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Along Came Polly
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Along Came Polly

Along Came Polly 23 Jan 2004 01:43 #7246

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I almost booked this movie for next week, but couldn't get a confirmation until Monday. I then went to see it and thought it was terrible. Sure it had some funny parts, but generally it was boring and I wanted to leave and see something else. I overheard several other patrons on their way out saying how bad it was also. I am quite surprised how well it did at the boxoffice. I'm now thinking about skipping it. How's it doing at your places and what kind of comments are you hearing when your patrons are leaving?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Along Came Polly 23 Jan 2004 13:53 #7247

we did suprisingly well with it. Mostly teens & pre-teens, but a few couples & seniors. Word of mouth was also suprisingly good.

Re: Along Came Polly 24 Jan 2004 00:47 #7248

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
Opening weekend was great. This weekend..so far so good. 90% of the customers have had nothing but good comments about it. If you don't like Ben Stiller, then stay away from this one. I loved it.

Re: Along Came Polly 26 Jan 2004 18:51 #7249

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
It was still our #1 movie for the weekend but got stiff competition from Cheaper By The Dozen week 5. There are better movies out there. Have you gotten Big Fish or Cold Mountain yet?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction