Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Did Disney Goof

Did Disney Goof 13 Sep 2000 10:14 #693

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
I saw "The Kid", the newest Disney movie starring Bruce Willis. I enjoyed it very much but came away with a different retrospect then I ever had after a Disney movie. This was a real substance show. I think because of the mystigue that is connected with Disney movies many people passed this by thinking it was another childrens movie. I think it possibly lost much of its audience. Could the marketing been handled differently? Anyone out there feel the same? Its too bad because it was a great movie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Did Disney Goof 13 Sep 2000 14:56 #694

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I believe that kids today are more sophisticated than before and any kid who is the same age as the character in The Kid would have found the whole idea intriguing.

I too enjoyed this film. I stumbled into it after leaving What Lies Beneath, which didn’t hold my interest.

Re: Did Disney Goof 13 Sep 2000 15:45 #695

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Maybe they should have just called it "The Kid". By putting "Disney's" in front...it just made it sound like another kiddie show. It's kind of like giving a movie a G rating, which means almost certain death at the box office, since most people then think it is only for little kids.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction