Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wowzers!

Wowzers! 29 Nov 2003 00:07 #6871

• JoshG
  • Senior Boarder
These top three films are really in close race after the first two days of this five day total. I think Elf and Haunted Mansion will pass Cat since Cat was the one out of those three that actually dropped on Thursday, but maybe that has to do with the fact that Cat appeals mostly to families and Elf and Mansion appeals to adults and teens too. Yet, it still boggles my mind that Mansion and Elf went up on Thursday when it was Thanksgiving. It really shocks me that Elf jumped a whole 1.6 million and two places on the chart to go to #1 on thursdays estimates.

Cat In The Hat 9.854
Elf - 9.687 million
Haunted Mansion - 9.531

Bad Santa is also pulling in some decent money while Missing and Timeline are duds on arrival at the box office.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Wowzers! 29 Nov 2003 01:00 #6872

• CharlieBo
  • Gold Boarder
THE MISSING seems to be improving a bit.TIMELINE is dead meat.

Re: Wowzers! 29 Nov 2003 01:21 #6873

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I sold out tonight with ELF. Yee Haw !!

Re: Wowzers! 29 Nov 2003 01:23 #6874

• JoshG
  • Senior Boarder
What movie do you believe will come in first though? My guess is Haunted Mansion. Elf certainly could to if Thursday is any indication. if Elf is #1 again then this has to be the biggest Christmas movie I have seen come along since Home Alone. Then again, it will already be that since it doesn't have much more to go to pass The Santa Claus.

I find it odd The Missing did not open better. I think even the adults are being lured to these PG films instead. Bad Santa is getting them in though. I thought that would be the least successful of the movies opening this weekend.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction