Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yes

Yes 22 Nov 2003 22:11 #6837

• JoshG
  • Senior Boarder
Once I get the check after I write my first screenplay I will run out and do it LOL. I would love to build a theater in the area I am at now, Billings, MT. I live in the most populated area and I would love to build a theater near what is the busiest street in Montana. Problem is that many business's go belly up out here as people will flock to the West end of town. There are now only 2 Grocery Stores where for the longest time we had so many more. I think Walmart had a lot to do with getting rid of the stores though, even a Kmart.

It's a 15-17 minute drive to the other side of town and the other two first run theaters. There are about 30,000 in this area I am thinking of alone. Plus, we never get the smaller films here. As the largest city in the state you would think that we would be getting films like Human Stain and Lost IN Translation, but instead the smaller college towns get those. But, to build a theater is probably harder than it is to dream about doing it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Yes 22 Nov 2003 22:17 #6838

• JoshG
  • Senior Boarder
I apologize. This was meant as a reply to the confession post but I accidently hit New Post instead of Respond. How could I open a business when I can not even read correctly?

Re: Yes 23 Nov 2003 22:23 #6839

• auggie
  • Fresh Boarder
spaz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction