Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby How many projectionists does it take to light a screen?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How many projectionists does it take to light a screen?

How many projectionists does it take to light a screen? 30 Aug 2000 11:22 #672

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
We have three screens and two booths. One booth is down two flights of stairs, through a long hallway and back up 2 flights of stairs. We have two projectionists for a short while on Fri and Sat night and the rest of the time we have one on duty. And you?

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How many projectionists does it take to light a screen? 06 Sep 2000 11:21 #673

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
We have 5 screens and 2 booths, separated by a fairly long hallway, but just one set of stairs. We generally have one projectionist/manager on duty. Works pretty well unless there's a problem with equipment or we are busier than expected. (Something I would love to have happen for the next few weeks)
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: How many projectionists does it take to light a screen? 07 Sep 2000 20:41 #674

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We also have a five-screen cinema. Two are up front and three are in back, down a hall. We use a projectionist only on Thursday and Saturday night.

I have a friend with a single screen who has a projectionist everynight.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction