Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Starting a new theater

Starting a new theater 21 Aug 2000 10:46 #625

• jackelope
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry for all the misspellings the previous post. It should have read:

I am thinking about starting a movie theater. There is a vacant theater in my town that I am thinking about updating. I would update it to stadium seating and digital sound. I am 26 and new to the movie theater business, but I have been involved in father's family business for a while now. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Starting a new theater 21 Aug 2000 18:43 #626

Don't

Re: Starting a new theater 21 Aug 2000 19:28 #627

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Hiya Jackelope; I was in Colo. with my former wife once when she came running up to me with two post cards all breathless and excited.... one was a fur bearing trout and the other was a Jackelope. She was really amazed to find that these critters lived in the high West. She was not as stupid as that may sound and she sure could cook.

Thanks for your interest in starting. It's too complex to enter a conversation easily on "how to get started" even if Blackwell is being funny with his/her "don't" answer. I'd start by resetting the browse/read/search to go back on these forums and read "all" as in everything. After that...come on back and ask specific questions. There's a lot of help here. I wish I'd had it it when I started. Then again...I might have taken Blackwell's advice. Cheers and good luck.

Clarification: When you enter this section "starting a movie theatre" you'll see a little pull down menu on the left and if you open that and select "everything" you'll get to read until your eyes go blurry!
Mike Hurley www.bigscreenbiz.com

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited August 21, 2000).]
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction