Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Raincoats Vs. Redcoats

Raincoats Vs. Redcoats 27 Jun 2000 10:01 #450

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
An interesting article in Variety on WB Vs. Sony this weekend. No two pics in the last 15 years have gone head to head and had a cost of over 100 mil each. There's a tepid review of Storm in the back section that promises bad weather. We'll have them both up and live so if they've got to battle I'm glad to keep it in the family.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Raincoats Vs. Redcoats 01 Jul 2000 18:35 #451

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
It's Raincoats over Red Coats, almost 2 to 1 here. How's everyone else doing?
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Raincoats Vs. Redcoats 03 Jul 2000 10:42 #452

• Mike
  • Administrator
Raincoats has sold out the early show three nights running but Redcoats is cooking. I'm really glad I turned down Rocy et al for Storm!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Raincoats Vs. Redcoats 03 Jul 2000 11:35 #453

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, a very wise decision. Rocky did absolutely nothing here and not much nationally, Wish we had passed on it because now since Chicken Run is doing so well and we have to hold Irene for at least one more week, we have to miss opening The Kid, which probably is not a big deal and Scary Movie which could be. Well, can't win em all.
How big a house is Perfect Storm selling out? The best we did on it was about half full a 300 seat house.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Raincoats Vs. Redcoats 03 Jul 2000 13:21 #454

• Mike
  • Administrator
Oh yes.. how big is our three screens? We have three auditoriums in The Colonial. Dreamland seats 165, Star 168, and City 159. We never sell all the seats as we find it just makes people nuts so we always leave 8-9 empty. The three rooms are named after the movie theatres who thought they might have a chance to compete against The Colonial but all have faded into history's dust! I wish I had Chicken Run. Up until 1990 Belfast was a chicken processing town with two plants operating on the waterfront.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction