Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby League of Historic American Theatres vs. NATO conv
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: League of Historic American Theatres vs. NATO conv

League of Historic American Theatres vs. NATO conv 21 Jul 2014 09:22 #41189

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
Just back from 5 days and nights at the League of Historic American Theatres conference in NYC. I was really struck by how much more time they spend on education than NATO who seems to specialize in lunches honoring people you never heard of unless you are a chain operator. And lots of smoky mirrors with stars to lull you into betting on the dogs. For four days we had one workshop that meant something to my business. It was really refreshing. Instead of yet another lunch in another huge room with another unknown guy/gal (very worthy I am sure) how about an educational option of some sort? Too much to wish for. But anyway.. if you have never heard of LHAT and you have an older theatre they are truly a good organization delivering for their members.
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

League of Historic American Theatres vs. NATO conv 30 Jul 2014 17:12 #41253

• Wurlitzer7
  • Fresh Boarder
LHAT is an outstanding professional group working hard to save the movie palace of 100 seats or 5000 seats. Wonderful folks. I attended their 3 day seminar at the Atlanta Fox and it was very uplifting a few years ago.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction