Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby The Brattle Theatre in Harvard Square fund raises
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Brattle Theatre in Harvard Square fund raises

The Brattle Theatre in Harvard Square fund raises 12 Feb 2013 22:54 #39764

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
The Brattle Theatre in Cambridge Mass is doing a Kickstarter fund raiser for digital.

Hello, I was writing to pass along a story that I think might be appropriate for your website. The Brattle Theatre in Cambridge, MA is currently trying to raise money via Kickstarter in order to get a digital projector and a new HVAC system. They have about 17 days left to go and they are only at 40% at the moment. www.kickstarter.com/projects/78747263/br...hvac-renova?ref=live If you think your readers will find this informative, feel free to pass it on. Thanks. Jason
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Brattle Theatre fund raises all 140K ! 25 Feb 2013 22:42 #39788

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
WOW!
Thanks to a ton of activity over the weekend, we have already passed our $140,000 goal!
This is just so awesome! We're so excited! And, honestly very touched by the outpouring of support for the Brattle!
Of course, we can still use more - as anyone who has taken on a large scale project knows, you never know what unexpected costs are going to pile up. Plus, we really want to add surround sound and maybe even 3D technology to the Brattle and those two things were outside our initial budget.
Whatever our final number is, we're excited to get to work reinvesting that money into making the filmgoing experience at the Brattle even better than it already is!
This all happened so fast that we don't have all our proper thank yous lined up or anything special planned r ight now so we'll just let Charles Foster Kane show you our appreciation.
Thank you again to everyone who has supported us!
Ned & Ivy
The Brattle Theatre
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction