Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Boys Find Loaded Gun At Movie Theatre in Oregon
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Boys Find Loaded Gun At Movie Theatre in Oregon

Boys Find Loaded Gun At Movie Theatre in Oregon 21 Dec 2012 17:02 #39608

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
If the boys had picked up the gun ..... and it had gone off and hurt someone..... would the theatre owner have been liable for not finding it?

Hobbit Field Trip
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Boys Find Loaded Gun At Movie Theatre in Oregon 21 Dec 2012 19:52 #39609

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
We don't know if the staff cleaned the auditorium at the theatre in Tillamook. The man that lost it was licensed to carry concealed. The police traced him through the gun's serial number and took away his concealed weapon permit. He said he wondered where he lost it and couldn't understand how it came out of his holster.
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Boys Find Loaded Gun At Movie Theatre in Oregon 21 Dec 2012 21:38 #39610

• BusyBee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Good lord. When I leave a theater, i check for my keys and wallet, you'd think he'd check his holster before leaving the theater FOR HIS LOADED GUN! What a douche!

I feel bad reading the comments on the article. We have people lose wallets and phones all the time in our theater. They fall out of pockets and get stuck inside the seat fixtures and we don't see them when cleaning, even though we sweep up every piece of popcorn under and around every single seat. This situation could easily happen to us. For me, it's a good eye-opener. I believe I'll go buy some head lamps for my staff to clean with. The overhead lights aren't enough for a situation like that.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction