Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Mobile Apps Display Wrong Showtimes Again!!!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Apps Display Wrong Showtimes Again!!!

Mobile Apps Display Wrong Showtimes Again!!! 08 Dec 2012 16:19 #39552

• Tom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Has anyone else had their online showtimes come out wrong?

When our Friday schedule came out, it showed us opening the Hobbit. (Not yet released) They also gave wrong showtimes for the remaining three screens which were carry-overs for us! Fandango listed our showtimes correctly, but Netflix, Yahoo Movies, Google Movies, MovieTickets.com, and all other mobile applications were wrong!

Only been in the biz since March, and no-one seems to have an answer. My movie booker was of no help, and told me to contact West World Media? Any thoughts? I have emailed everyone and have received no reply...

The results were catastrophic! The lowest attendance friday since we re-opened this theater. Expecting more of the same today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mobile Apps Display Wrong Showtimes Again!!! 08 Dec 2012 20:21 #39554

• Andrew Thomas
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Friday was a bad day nationwide, top movie only did 3 million.

Mobile Apps Display Wrong Showtimes Again!!! 08 Dec 2012 21:39 #39556

• Keweler
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Tom,
who do you send your showtimes to?
If you search the forum, you will see that I complained about Cinema Source (West World Media) before. My Problem back then was that I didn't had a problem (wrong showtimes) until they contacted me to sign up for their paid service. That's when my problem started. Coincidence? After long negotiations, i caved and am now paying $25.00/ month for what was free beforehand. It is pretty convenient though.
Jay

Mobile Apps Display Wrong Showtimes Again!!! 04 Jan 2013 03:46 #39645

• Ptwin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We are not paying for the Cinema Source service but they seem to find the info pretty well now, we do have our weekly emailer go out and make sure our website is updated early in the week for the upcoming Friday. The main trouble we have now is if we have an event where one day in the week differs from the rest of the week, they tend to miss the change.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction