Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ShowEast

ShowEast 04 Aug 2012 00:43 #38972

• forbin
  • Fresh Boarder
For those of you that have gone to ShowEast in the past... Would attending be valuable to a complete newbie, like myself, gathering information for a business plan or is this just for people already in operation?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ShowEast 04 Aug 2012 02:29 #38973

• Keweler
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
One of the great things about Showeast is the networking possibilities. There are certainly a lot of people who are willing to share knowledge with you. I just don't know if it would be the right thing as a total newbie. Your money (Showeast is expensive) is probably better invested, hiring a consultant. Mike or Slap are probably more than happy to help you.
Good Luck,
Jay

ShowEast 10 Aug 2012 20:47 #38998

• SamCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
If you have the time and the money it cannot hurt and will help make an informed decision.

ShowEast 05 Sep 2012 00:38 #39090

• forbin
  • Fresh Boarder
Follow up question...

I live in the area of the convention so travel and lodging isn't an issue. If I register for just the trade show, is that enough to network and get good information or does the real action happen at the other events?

ShowEast 05 Sep 2012 03:34 #39091

• SamCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The Trade Show is good but it is alot smaller than the one in Las Vegas. If you can afford and do not mind watching some films and networking in some seminars then go to everything. As when you are on the bus going to the movies it is a good way to meet other people and talk during the bus ride.The trade show is generally quiet when people are watching films and going to seminars. But depends if you have the time and money to go.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction