Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Heating and Cooling Costs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Heating and Cooling Costs

Heating and Cooling Costs 26 Jul 2012 15:31 #38929

• elvislvr
  • Senior Boarder
I have kind of a strange situation here. Is anyone willing to share with me their heating and cooling costs per month or their annual utility bills that has a similar climate as Michigan for a five screen? I am having a dispute with my landlord. According to our lease, 8 years ago, they were supposed to install a wall in the mall hallway to keep our heat and air contained inside our lobby. When they got the quote 3 years ago they decided it was too expensive and just said they weren't going to do it. Now they have sold the building and we want compensation for them not fulfilling their part of the lease. Of course, we have to show how much money we have lost over the 8 years in our utility costs because they did not put up the wall. Trying to find someone to come out and do an energy analysis is almost impossible and incredibly expensive. Someone suggested I find similar sized theaters and see if they would be willing to share their utility costs so we could compare. Any help is greatly appreciated and you can pm me if you don't want others to see the costs. Or call me (269) 342-8849. Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Heating and Cooling Costs 26 Jul 2012 16:13 #38932

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
I think you have a next to impossible task to accomplish. Too many variables to factor into like age of building, insulation, height of ceilings, etc. Good luck though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction