Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Up and Running!

Up and Running! 28 Jun 2012 06:02 #38762

• JPRM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
It's been a big undertaking, my friends, but I've opened a theatre. We've done a soft open for about a week (no real ads yet), but we'll kick it up a notch this weekend with some advertising and our grand opening. We've gotten some nice press, and I'll paste a link below to an article that ran today.

My big question is: do y'all have any tips for getting listed on online sites? I've been in contact with the folks who supply showtimes and info to Fandango, but...lots of other places out there, too!

Thanks again to all of you for your ideas and expertise! Here's a look at the article:

blog.oregonlive.com/madaboutmovies/2012/...eaters_the_unpa.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Up and Running! 28 Jun 2012 09:05 #38763

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Congratulations!!!! So you're in Tigard and you go the Joy. I had given some though to contacting the owner when it was shuttered but I guess I waited too long. I'm down here in Toledo. The best of luck.
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Re: Up and Running! 28 Jun 2012 14:17 #38764

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
JPRM

I send an e-mail each week to the following and I'm listed everywhere, so it seems to do the trick. They want the information no later then Tuesday, but I always send it out on Monday and get a proof back from them the same day.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

PS. Congratulations. I wish you the best.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2012 14:19 by RoxyVaudeville.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPRM

Re: Up and Running! 28 Jun 2012 14:58 #38765

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
West world media -- is the best

Re: Up and Running! 28 Jun 2012 16:29 #38768

Another vote for West World Media.

www.westworldmedia.com/movies.asp

Showtimes through their CSExpress service get posted to thousands of sites, including Google. Just a heads up - when you contact a sales rep they can be rather pushy, and will try to sell you on other services which you probably won't need. Also, they will negotiate on price.

Re: Up and Running! 28 Jun 2012 17:19 #38769

Congrats on your new venture! I hope I have as much success in trying to get my theater open as you have in yours. I concur with using This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it as the chain I am currently working for uses that site. They also use This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it as well. Between the two they have a pretty complete presence online.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction