Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Info on Web site
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Info on Web site

Info on Web site 28 May 2000 08:23 #377

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
Hi: Does anyone know anything about a site called [url=http://www.movieq.com.]www.movieq.com.[/url] (Sorry, I can't figure out how to make a link.) Anyway it has show times and supposedly theaters can offer discount coupons for both ticket (Could be a problem with film companies)and concession items that people can print and take to theater for redemption. I just e- mailed them for more info but was wondering if anyone else used them or knew anythng about them. Thanks. Linda
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Info on Web site 31 May 2000 11:01 #378

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
About [url=http://www.movieq.com.]www.movieq.com.[/url] They have a Top Ten Box Office Hits listing. But as of this posting MI2 wasn't on it. Their no.1 was Dinosaurs. You can get discount tickets for films in your area and also are able to purchase tickets through them in some cases. There is a movie lnk which features a spotlight film and then you can scroll on a Genre Bar and get all the current movies under say Action or Sci-Fi. They tell you who stars in the film, who directs it, The length of it, Genre, and the rating. Then they also tell you what is playing in a theatre near you within a 25 mile radius. But they don't list Independents, only the big guys.New and Gossip is just that. When I visited the site they had titles like "Binsche Assumes Virgin", and "Memorial Day is Big $$". Since no theatres in my area offers their discount tickets I can't tell you how that works. Have a great day!

Re: Info on Web site 31 May 2000 15:31 #379

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
movieQ is a good web based outfit out of NYC. Their primary mission is to develop more ways to sell movie tickets on the web. This is a massive war between a lot of players all struggling to be dominant. movieQ has made some strong alliances and looks well positioned. maybe they'll comment.
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction