Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby What could NATO or CBG do?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What could NATO or CBG do?

What could NATO or CBG do? 21 Oct 2011 02:00 #37249

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
How about some simple ways to help us run our business.

Posters/trailers: Why not have a website that we could login to and we could easily order posters? (Rentrak would be an obvious possiblitiy)

Today I recieved 8 packages with trailers sent to me by UPS next day air saver. Those would cost me over $50 each to send. So even is it only cost $10 for the studio to do.......still some serious saving money. But of course, digital cures trailers. But what about posters???????? I constantly get posters that I will never play. While hunting down ones that I am. And as usual the posters come mostly one movie per tube.

Anyone else?
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2011 02:01 by rufusjack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What could NATO or CBG do? 21 Oct 2011 02:14 #37250

• Keweler
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Rufusjack,
I order posters about twice a month at cool.technicolor.com - most distributors are there.
Jay

Re: What could NATO or CBG do? 21 Oct 2011 13:17 #37253

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
That is still only half of the studios and they still come to you in multiple shipments. I am talking about 1-2 shipments each month with multiple studios in one tube. Just like they have done for home video for decades.

I am trying to help save the studios money so they can be more generous with us on movies. For example you can any movie you want on the break for a $1000 guarantee (digital print no VPF). How many of you would take that deal? You could plan 4-6 weeks out and plan trailers appopriately. have a calendar as well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction