Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby organizing posters
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: organizing posters

organizing posters 22 Sep 2011 05:34 #37021

Hey all!

I work for a pretty nice theater right now and am really enjoying the work! However, I've run in to a problem. We receive a lot of movie posters that we have to hold on to for extended periods of time before the movie comes out. We have a closet that we keep them all in but no real effective method of tracking them or really organizing them. Any advice or tips on good ways to track and organize all of these posters?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: organizing posters 22 Sep 2011 14:25 #37024

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
This topic was just covered on filmtech with good options available. Good to use both forums for information in my opinion.

Re: organizing posters 22 Sep 2011 15:01 #37026

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
we use a long table with all posters laid out flat and put in the first pile and slid over as they become more needed and popular leaving behind the stuff never played etc. Twice a year we sell off our posters in a street fair or at a Christmas event.
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: organizing posters 22 Sep 2011 15:20 #37027

I looked at the film tech forum and there was really only one suggestion and it was keeping them flat in file folders.

I'd preferably like to keep them in their tubes and have some type of logging system as I get them and then find a way to store them...Any suggestions?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction