Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3d/Digital Update

3d/Digital Update 30 Jul 2011 16:18 #36756

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
It seems that there is enough demand for 3d with 2d at least what I see in my area. If you are digital and 3d, you should be able to split 2d & 3d on the same screen most of the time.

VPFs: Many are reporting that on Oct. 1, 2011; the max. recoupable amount drops from $71,000 to $69,000.
June 1, 2012 is the date that no more VPF clients will be signed.

Film-tech has their own VPF intergration now. They have been very good in responding to emails. So you might add them to the list of companies to call. They are supposed to have a small theater option as well but I do not have any details about that.

Are you playing mostly 1st-run and hoping to be on a VPF plan next year? You might want to watch what you play during this upcoming slow season. For every move-over movie you play, you have to play 7 others on the break to maintain your first run status for the max. recoupment under current VPF plans. Also if you like to play some indepenedent movies during the slow times, FSL is grouped with Fox and SPC is grouped with Sony for calculating your first run %.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2011 16:19 by rufusjack. Reason: bleh!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 3d/Digital Update 04 Oct 2011 15:37 #37159

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Seems the theaters that are converting now its costing them about $50,000 per screen including installation. The prices have come down ---
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction