Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Booking Agent for international distribution
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Booking Agent for international distribution

Booking Agent for international distribution 24 Jul 2011 18:21 #36714

• Rick MG
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm in the planning stages of opening a movie theater in Madagascar. At this juncture I don't need advice about corruption, graft, and how different it is to do business in a foreign jurisdiction than it is in the United States. I'm also not looking for advice on how to run the business or assess the market (I'm not an American, I've owned and operated small businesses in the past, and I have experience doing business in Madagascar).

What I would like is to find a booking agent who can legally obtain the rights for me to show films in Madagascar. I am looking at showing mostly Hollywood blockbusters that are dubbed into French. I am looking at showing films that are post-run (2+ years old, generally) and are available on Blu-Ray format. Although Madagascar is SECAM K1 format, I'd likely be looking at using NTSC M.

Please send me your contact details if you are interested in and able to take on this challenge.

Thank you,

Rick MG
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction