Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Time To Vent

Time To Vent 22 Jun 2010 20:34 #34195

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Why do customers show up 5 mins. before a movie starts (Toy Story 3) and be shocked that may not be able to get their tickets and concessions and get to their seats before the previews start?

Why can't people read signs? we have a showtimes on a 24" w x 40" poster in the window right next to the door they walk in to ask "What's playing and at what times?".

If you are going to bring in outside food/drink; can't you at least throw your own trash away?

Why do you insist on bringing a 18 month old to the theater?

Why do you let your kids run around the auditoirum and touch the screen?

If you are too hot, why don't you tell somebody? (Or too cold)

This happened at 11:55pm Nov. 19, 2009: Don't be pissed off at me that we sold out a show.

Anyone else?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Time To Vent 23 Jun 2010 08:50 #34197

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
If you are buying tickets to the midnight show ( 12:01am June 30th ) for Eclipse then why did you select June 29th as the date and buy tickets for a 7pm show of Twilight/New Moon and think that is my fault for confusing you?

Re:Time To Vent 23 Jun 2010 21:15 #34198

I'm sorry you bought tickets online for a movie at a 10 plex in England in a town that shares our name. However, we only have 3 screens and are not even playing that movie. I don't think you have enough time to make that show and worse, you paid in English pounds so you wasted more money than you think.

Re:Time To Vent 24 Jun 2010 02:18 #34200

Why do large families of 6-10 people show up on openning weekend of a sold out show, during the openning credits, and find it unbelievable that they can't find seats together?

Why do customers find it neccessary to verbally assault teenage staff members when they are just doing their job by enforcing a policy the customer does not agree with? I don't know how many times I have had to stand up for staff members who have been called Devils, Retards, F-ing Losers or worse.

Why do customers throw their ticket stubs or conc. receipts away (even though we tell them specifically not to) and then get upset that they can't get a refund without them? Do stores give you refunds when you don't have your receipt? We have to have proof that you actually bought $50 worth of tickets and/or concessions. We are not in the business of just giving money away.

And last but not least - for now - If you need to change your baby's diaper... 1) try using the baby changing table in the restroom instead of the auditorium seat next to you, and 2) at least throw it away!

I really do love this industry ;)

Re:Time To Vent 24 Jun 2010 13:56 #34201

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Excuse me folks. Do you think we really don't know that you have snacks stored in those thick hunting vests you are wearing on this very warm spring day? (I'm only sorry Regal does not allow us to put you up against the wall and frisk you.)
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Re:Time To Vent 26 Jun 2010 22:28 #34213

• tratcliff
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Why do people show up 10 minutes after the movie starts, go into the theatre, then come back out saying "It's too dark in there. I can't see to find a seat. Can you turn on some more light?"

Or even simpler - why to people show up 10 minutes late for the film, then ask "Oh, it's already started?"

Why do people buy our refillable large popcorn or drink, then have the gall to ask "Can we have some cups so we can split this among the kids?"
No one goes into a buffet restaurant, pays for one dinner, then tells the kids to all grab a plate!!
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2010 22:30 by tratcliff.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction