Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby What would you do to get your own theater?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What would you do to get your own theater?

What would you do to get your own theater? 19 Apr 2010 13:23 #33784

• lionheart
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I gave up a good paying job, sold a recently paid-off family home, sunk my entire life savings, and borrowed as much money as I could.

The result was a very attractive, newly remodeled and twinned theater.

The problem was that I had little left for operating capital-- a recipe for problems with a new start-up.

These problems (and health insurance woes) forced me to look for a new job with better pay and benefits. I found it in another state, so I closed my beautiful theater and moved away. It is sitting dark... waiting for the next person to decide what they would do to get their own theater.

If you love the movie business, love talking to happy customers, enjoy small town life, and can think out of the box, then just maybe the Gentry is for you. The best candidate is flush with cash and wants to pay the asking price up front, yesterday. Since that person hasn't shown up yet, I'm going to consider any serious offers. I'm tired of telling people what terms I will consider. Instead you tell me what you are willing to do to get your own theater. I am not looking for lowball offers. I'm more interested in what terms you are willing to pay.

You must think like someone starting a business, not buying an existing one. Look at the market and determine potential for yourself. If you are like me, and see the potential in this place and are willing to show great commitment, I will consider your offer.

For more information, see my ad in the classifieds listings on this site under Theatres For Sale. It's the one with a photo showing a brown stucco facade.

E-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2010 13:30 by lionheart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction