Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Please help me get through college!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please help me get through college!

Please help me get through college! 02 Mar 2010 15:36 #33476

• morgan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey
I'm in a Marketing Management class working on my B. S. B. A. I am working in a group on a marketing proposal for a new business in the Jackson MS area. The business we are thinking of is a discount movie theater that plays classic films. To my knowledge the only theaters in this area are part of national chains or organizations.

The problem is, I have no idea what operating a theater entails. I don't know how much licensing fees are or the cost of operating a concession stand or anything.

I've looked around the internet a bit for resources about running a theater and this website seemed to be a good one. Can anyone help me out? What are some ballpark figures for operating costs and set up costs? Are there any other good resources online?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Please help me get through college! 02 Mar 2010 16:13 #33477

• BWT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
morgan wrote:
Hey
I'm in a Marketing Management class working on my B. S. B. A. I am working in a group on a marketing proposal for a new business in the Jackson MS area. The business we are thinking of is a discount movie theater that plays classic films. To my knowledge the only theaters in this area are part of national chains or organizations.

The problem is, I have no idea what operating a theater entails. I don't know how much licensing fees are or the cost of operating a concession stand or anything.

I've looked around the internet a bit for resources about running a theater and this website seemed to be a good one. Can anyone help me out? What are some ballpark figures for operating costs and set up costs? Are there any other good resources online?

READ THE FORUMS

Re:Please help me get through college! 03 Mar 2010 11:02 #33494

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Do a search here. Make sure you are including older posts. Search on Booking, bookers, film rent, lease, operating cost, cost of goods, how much do you charge, terms, percent, get the idea. Then read and just because a post is old it probably is still pertinent.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction