Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Need Operating Capital/Purchase Funds
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Operating Capital/Purchase Funds

Need Operating Capital/Purchase Funds 10 Feb 2010 15:10 #33318

• driveins
  • Fresh Boarder
Looking to reopen or take over a drive-in theatre, or indoor theatre. Need a partner who would be interested in aranging finacing to purchase, and set up operating capital. Would like a short term partner. I have just over 26 years in the theatre business working for someone else. Should anyone have more questions or interest please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need Operating Capital/Purchase Funds 12 Feb 2010 10:18 #33346

• BWT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
@driveins:

It sounds like you are looking more for a financial free ride than an actual investment partner. Given that investors generally like returns over the long-term, I'd suggest maybe fleshing out your offer a bit more on the boards if you want any serious consideration. The only thing that your post says to me in its current form is: "gimme money right now so that I can buy a theater and don't expect much back from it besides the goodwill of doing me a favor"

From reading your post, i'd tell you to talk to the US government (or perhaps the Federal Reserve or US Treasury Dept) at the moment....they are the only game in town currently that gives basically interest-free financing to risky companies with no strings attached for low/middling investment returns.
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2010 10:21 by BWT.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction