Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby movie theatre business plan
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: movie theatre business plan

movie theatre business plan 27 Jan 2010 12:10 #33230

• Karel
  • Fresh Boarder
I am exploring the possibility of opening a small arthouse/alternative first-run movie theatre in a college city where recently, the only arthouse theatre went bankrupt and the only remaining theatre is a large multiplex. I want to do things differently than the current generation of arthouse and popular movie theatres, that have a sterile and non-personal approach to movie-going.

Either way, I am looking for a good way to start on my business plan. There is lots of information available on this website, but no clear pointers in terms of a business plan.

There is some software available on the internet that offers movie theatre tailored business plans, but I am not so sure about the quality of their product:
www.125aday.com/books/229/business-plan-movie-theater.cfm
www.bplans.com/movie_theater_business_pl...utive_summary_fc.cfm

To be honest, I get the feeling that they had some computer program generate generic texts for all different types of business plans, and that there is actually nothing specifically tailored towards movie theatres in those plans.

So right now I am considering either buying one of the above business plans, building my own from scratch (this will be tricky, as I have to previous experience running movie theatres), or getting some help here. If anyone is willing to give/sell his business plan, I would be seriously interested.

Either way, all advice and help is appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:movie theatre business plan 31 Jan 2010 07:37 #33246

• SamCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Karel

I can give you a hand. My email address is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction