Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions

Questions 06 Jan 2010 15:10 #33084

Well after a bit of thinking I want to open a movie theater.
We have one bigger town around that has a few places that do well. But we have so many towns with out.
I picked the town I want to do this in, its a bigger town and is closer then the other places to over 7 other towns.

I just dont know where to start. Who do I need to talk to, Can i start small and work my way up if needed,

I would like to play big films, but also do older films from time to time and every few months play local films.

Can someone point me to where I need to go please. Im certan once I get going it will be great and I dont see it failing at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Questions 06 Jan 2010 16:26 #33085

• Keweler
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Monkeygirl,

if you can't see it fail you don't have enough information yet.
First place to start is to read this forum. Everything but start with the FAQ. All 10 years of information. Once you have done that, you will be less confident but will have specific questions, which the guys here will be happy to answer.

Good luck,
Jay

Re:Questions 06 Jan 2010 20:33 #33086

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Hey Monkeygirl: Keweler gave you some good advise. In addition you need to know the financing is of primary importance. If you have the funds or can get them and are sure you want to do this I will offer you my services as a consultant and, if you are in the right part of the country, I'd also like a manager's position when the project is completed. I have had 25 years experience as a theatre owner/manager/projectionist. PM or email me with your response.
Bob Allen
The Old Showman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction