Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Service recommendation- Telephone Showtimes
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Service recommendation- Telephone Showtimes

Service recommendation- Telephone Showtimes 02 Jan 2010 12:55 #33065

• SMMORRIS
  • Senior Boarder
Alvin and group have been exceeding my expectations and have made for an excellent holiday season for us. I wanted to share a positive experience I have had with an advertiser I saw here on BigScreenBiz.com. I really thought with our web page, email newsletter, facebook page and all the other online movie schedule services that our telephone information line was not nearly as important as it used to be. I have not had very good experiences with our local telephone company in avoiding busy signals using an in house answering machine with the telephone company voice mail taking overflow calls. With changes in service over the past few years we had been reduced from multiple simultaneous calls to only 2 at a time. I was not terribly concerned in that I didn't think many people were calling anymore. My in house answering machine began to give some problems so I started shopping around for alternatives. I saw an ad for DynamicPBX service on this web site and gave them a call. Randy Hall promptly called me and offered a no obligation trial to see how it worked. I had nothing to lose so I gave it a test drive, the results were very good. My local phone company would only let one call be forwarded at a time to DynamicPBX so we had our existing information line number ported over to them. I added a couple of Voice over IP options that allow callers to request to speak with the office or leave a message with after hours calls being routed to my home. I am currently paying less for all these options than I was paying for the one commercial phone line with voice mail service. On Saturday December 26 DynamicPBX successfully handled 701 information/movie schedule calls for us. Fortunately we were busy selling popcorn, drinks and candy instead of answering those calls to the office line saying "I can't get through to your recording, I get a busy signal every time". I am not sure what the rules are here on the forum for promoting others, but I wanted to be as open to share a good experience as I am to talking about a bad one. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Randy Hall can be contacted at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Service recommendation- Telephone Showtimes 02 Jan 2010 13:59 #33066

• BWT
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
great suggestion -- thanks for the review!

Re:Service recommendation- Telephone Showtimes 07 Mar 2010 21:51 #33511

• Dynamic PBX Corp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you for the positive comments Steve, we are glad you are happy! With nearly everyone carrying a cell phone in their pocket, movie info lines are as vital today as ever. :woohoo:

Re:Service recommendation- Telephone Showtimes 11 Mar 2010 18:26 #33536

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
the rules on the forums are: speak your mind and thank you for the good suggestion and the review.
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction