Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby New Feature Film Perfect for Military Communities
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Feature Film Perfect for Military Communities

New Feature Film Perfect for Military Communities 03 Nov 2009 18:02 #32708

Hello Everyone !
I am the Executive Producer for a New Feature Film titled “Sam’s Rain”
You can read more on our Website at www.samsrain.com but basically, it’s about a Young Man that returns from Iraq after suffering a serious injury. During his attempt to return to life as he once knew it, he meets a young woman, so between battling his Emotional and Physical difficulties he wonders if she will accept him as he is now. It’s an emotional rollercoaster of a film, with a Romantic twist.

Since this is a very hot topic throughout the Military Services and since many of our veterans are returning from the Wars overseas with the exact problems, our film should play very well in Theaters that are in or around Military communities, bases, etc…

I truly believe that this is a “win-win” film for both, our veterans and the theater owners/managers.

It’s a “Win” for our Veterans, because this is a film about many of them and they want people to know what they are going through and it’s also a “Win” for them because it is a Film that they will enjoy and benefit from. It also happens to end up as a good “Date Movie” as well, because I have noticed many women who have seen it privately and have said that they loved it.

If you’re a Theater Owner located in or near a Military base or community, they will come see it, you will sell tickets and they will buy concessions just like I do.

If you’re a Theater Owner not located near a Military base or community and you want a good date movie to replace the film that is not bringing in people, then you should give our film a try. Our film has Romance, it’s very emotional, we have a few good laughs and yes, we have a few shocking moments as well 

Official Selections to 4 Film Festivals, while winning 3 Awards including “Audience Choice for Best Feature” in Los Angeles, CA.

I believe our film will play best in an intimate 100-200 seating per showing. Mainly, because it is a cozy and (eventually) a “feel-good” film and I only have it on DVD at the moment. This also helps in spreading out the number of showings.

I will propose a 50/50 split for the box office and the theaters keep all of the concessions.
I will alert the press in your area and I expect that we will get good reviews. It’s not a multi-million dollar budget, but it’s a great story with Actors that people seem to identify well with. They don’t know them now, but they will after they see it.

Please let me know if you are interested and would like to discuss it further via my E-mail address or through the “Contact” page on our Website. It all goes to me and I will be happy to speak with you on the phone after I receive your E-mail if you would like to discuss it that way. I will be happy to speak to any Film Buyers or Film Bookers as well.

Thank you,
Craig
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
www.samsrain.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction