Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 5 Buck Club interesting

5 Buck Club interesting 25 Aug 2009 09:15 #32186

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
Five Buck Club™ Members: To view your Five Buck Club™ show times, select theatres, change your e-mail address, or change the format in which your e-mails are received, enter your e-mail address below and click "E-mail Settings." To view the show times for your selected theatres, enter your e-mail address below and click "View Show Times."
E-mail Address: (New to the site? Register Now)
(e.g., This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it )

* What's the Deal?

After a particular film has played a certain number of weeks, usually two (2), but occasionally more, we are able to offer you a discounted price, so that admission to those films will be available to registered club members for only $5.

PLEASE NOTE: IMAX® FEATURES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE FIVE BUCK CLUB PROGRAM. DIGITAL 3-D FILMS AND LOCATIONS WITH RESERVED SEATING ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES.
* How Do I Get It?

Click on the Register Now link to enroll in the Five Buck Club™. Your card(s) will be shipped the following business day via US Postal Service, for free!
* How Do I Know When I Can Use the Five Buck Club™ Card?

We will send you an e-mail with your Five Buck Club™ eligible films and show times every Thursday. In rare instances, you may receive e-mails on other days containing information for films that open on days other than Friday.

(You will not find this information in the newspaper or on Kerasotes.com.)
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:5 Buck Club interesting 25 Aug 2009 11:12 #32189

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
* What's the Deal?

The deal is that they get your email address before anything else happens.

I'd bet that's about as close as you'll get to a $5 ticket.

(edit): Well, maybe I was close. The web site is owned by Keresotes Theatres...

And... found this buried in their "FAQ" page:

Can I opt out of promotional e-mails and only receive my weekly Five Buck Club™ showtimes e-mails?
In order to be an active member of the Five Buck Club™, you must receive all e-mails associated with membership. Unfortunately you cannot opt out of some e-mails while receiving others. Being that there is no monetary cost associated with membership, the real cost is that you occasionally receive e-mails pertaining to other offers and special events. It is completely up to you whether the savings on your discounted movie tickets are worth the receipt of a few extra e-mails, and we understand that some individuals find that it isn’t.

Is any of my personal information sold, published or provided free to companies or people outside of Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres and its Five Buck Club™
No. It is Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatres’ policy not to sell or publish any information gathered from our customers for the purposes of internal marketing or sales programs. Kerasotes Theatres may send you information regarding exciting upcoming features or events taking place at the theatres. We hope you enjoy Movies With Magic.
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2009 11:18 by rodeojack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction