Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just an idea.

Just an idea. 04 May 2009 20:11 #31491

• kakman
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a college student who has recently started to consider the possibility of owning a theater. I don’t know much about business or about owning a theater. I think it is something I would love to do, I have always loved movies and everything about them and there is hardly anything more captivating than the way you feel going in and coming out of the theater. And the last thing I want to do is get in over my head without being prepared first. So my question to anyone with any advise is how to I get prepared? Are there classes I should take? And what are they? How to I get the money to build my own theater and design it the way I want it? And what type of area makes a good location? ( I’m currently in a university town in Michigan) thanks to anyone in advance for any and all advise they can give.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Just an idea. 05 May 2009 08:40 #31494

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Since no one else has said anything yet......
Search these forms. There is an overwhelming amount of answers to these questions.
Class? Business school for one and get a job at a theatre to get a feel for how things work. You will read this same answer time and time again when you search these forms.

Re:Just an idea. 10 May 2009 18:03 #31502

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
amen. Best of luck.
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re:Just an idea. 12 May 2009 03:14 #31508

• Alan_G
  • Senior Boarder
If your major isn't in business school, take the first semester of Accounting. I majored in Electrical Engineering (back in ancient times) and I can tell you that Accounting 201 was the single most valuable 3 credit hour course I ever took.

Alan G
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction