Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby New Multiplex, Great location, needs financing...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Multiplex, Great location, needs financing...

New Multiplex, Great location, needs financing... 21 Apr 2009 05:35 #31399

Hello everyone,

Got a great location for a multiplex in the midwest. There is a new Target and Walmart on the lot along with various stores and restaurants.

Looking for financing for a new cinema group. Parties have combined 15 years hands on experience. One with a college degree in Business and an Entrepreneur with many years of hands on cinema maintenance experience. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make money in this business. Get in now and help us build from the ground up! This location is a huge vacant lot ready for development. Plenty of room for parking. High traffic. Dense population. No other cinema within just over a 5 mile radius. Could support a 16 screen multiplex with Imax as well.

I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I have picked out locations before with the intention of developing a theatre. At each of the 5 locations a movie theatre has been built in that spot. I am great at picking locations and I know exactly how a theatre needs to be taken care of. I have worked for AMC theatres and a small local chain with several multiplex locations in the Midwest. I absolutely guarantee that if I don't build something in this spot, that another theatre company will. Its perfect.

I am currently working on getting staffing grant money to start this project. I got a call back from the Rockefeller Foundation for the idea I submitted. There is a good chance I will get some money from them to do this.

I am working on the biz plan, have great ideas in mind and am just getting the ball rolling.

So...if your interested just post here or contact me.

Alright its early in the AM time to sleep. Thanks for reading.

Chris

PS. SOME DEMOGRAPHICS

Radius
Population Density:
Avg. HH Income:
Daytime Population:
1 Mile 8,277 $67,658 12,202

3 Mile 102,845 $63,829 58,951

5 Mile 311,983 $62,478 125,498
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2009 03:56 by ChrisGagnier. Reason: change title
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction