Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Showest Registration Options
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Showest Registration Options

Showest Registration Options 05 Mar 2009 19:58 #31100

• Basecamp
  • Fresh Boarder
My partner and I own a single theatre and will be attending Showest for the first time this year. The full registration, including all meals and screenings, is $895. Trade show and seminars only is $375. Does anyone have any input? I would be disappointed to miss a few of the functions, but I certainly don't want to pay $500 per person for the privilege of eating rubber chicken...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Showest Registration Options 06 Mar 2009 13:31 #31106

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
It's night and day. The 375.00 get's you into the trade show floor: whoppee! You should be able to get a free pass for that from almost any exhibitor supplier you deal with. Just call and ask. Or call some people who will exhibit and tell them you want to see them at the show and look at chairs, popcorn machines, etc. : they'll get you a comp ticket.

But for the full ride you get every meal, drink, party, dessert, goodie bag, see the stars, see all the films, get all the junk you can carry home (though Showeast was very light), hear all the speeches, etc. For a 3.5 day show and every meal and coscktail included plus an awful lot of entertainment: it's worth the full trip. It consumes you and runs from early to late with no time to yourself.
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re:Showest Registration Options 09 Mar 2009 09:42 #31131

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Yes you can get into the trade show for less but why. If you want to meet other independant's like us you need to seek us out at the meals. We all go to every meal because we paid for it with our money. The corporate guys will skip because the company paid so they don't care. We have meet several other small theatre owners at the meals and waiting in line to get into events or movies. That is where you will meet people to exchange ideas.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction