Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Question about projectors
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about projectors

Question about projectors 25 Feb 2009 16:51 #30980

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for helping me out earlier this week about second run movie prices. I'm now discussing projectors with my partners. We are hoping to open a theater that shows 2nd run movies but also older movies and cult classics. We are hoping to do something like half the week will be movies that just became available as second run and then maybe once a week showing a cult hit (rocky horror picture show, evil dead, etc), once a week showing a classic movie (the godfather, chinatown, etc). Basically you get the picture. We are definitely going to get a film projector, but would it be a good idea to also get a DVD projector as well? I'm not sure how easy it will be to get older/cult movies on film. Any ideas?

Also, what kind of film projector would you all recommend? This would be for a small theater of only about 25-50 comfy chairs/couches. Obviously this seems low and wouldnt seem to make money but we're planning on using half of our space to open a bar also and will serve drinks during the films (with soundproof walls separating bar from theater).

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Question about projectors 25 Feb 2009 19:23 #30983

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
you will need a video projector/ least of your worries/ small room: no problem.
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction