Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Holidays to all.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Holidays to all. 21 Dec 2008 12:27 #30573

• Mike
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
I don't know about you guys but I am busy. Basically i am allowing the terror to build up like a steam pressure cooker. Blizzard coming in.. 14" to 18"! Anyway: a very happy holiday to you all!
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Holidays to all. 21 Dec 2008 12:41 #30575

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Mike,
Thanks for taking the time for your wishes! I wish you and your family the joyous of the holidays and the best in the New year!
We were lucky here in NY it became warm and just rain no snow that was predicted.
Guess you will be having a White Christmas!

Re:Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Holidays to all. 21 Dec 2008 15:18 #30576

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey Mike! Same to ya. As they say "Remember the reason for the season". BTW, you said you'd email us when you got the site up and going again but I just found it by accident. It looks great! I hope all is going well with you. We got that storm here in the Northwest a few days ago.
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Re:Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Holidays to all. 22 Dec 2008 13:03 #30579

• Mike
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
a classic Northeaster blizzard. 18" of sbow and blowing!
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction