Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Need A Jaws Expert
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need A Jaws Expert

Need A Jaws Expert 27 Mar 2000 09:57 #280

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
HI: Does anyone know the name of Hooper's (Richard Dreyfuss)boat in the original movie "Jaws"? I know that the Quint's boat was the Orca and The boat that Hooper was going on an 18 month scientific study was the Aurora, but what was the name of the boat in which he was attacked by a shark when he was younger. I run a weekly trivia contest on my web page (www.justabouttown.com/cinema)and use questions contributed by users and While I usually go by the anwer the person gives, this time there are several different answers, none of which agree with what he said. So I need confirmation and I don't really have the time to watch it again. Thanks... Linda
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need A Jaws Expert 28 Mar 2000 13:07 #281

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
Hi Linda... did you try askjeeves.com? we tried a bunch of other stuff but couldn't find it! Seems pretty obscure. Rent the film and fast forward it! That's the ticket!
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Need A Jaws Expert 29 Mar 2000 07:56 #282

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike:
Hi Linda... did you try askjeeves.com? we tried a bunch of other stuff but couldn't find it! Seems pretty obscure. Rent the film and fast forward it! That's the ticket!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. That askjeeves.com is one site I haven't found yet. (Probably one of many) Anyway I ended up renting it as you suggested intending to fast forword, but of course ended up watching the whole thing. Had forgotten what a great movie it was. BTW the name of boat was the Fascinting Rhythm. Thanks. Linda
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Need A Jaws Expert 29 Mar 2000 21:09 #283

• EdwardT
  • Fresh Boarder
I know you already found your answer, but thought while we are on the topic of sites for finding ubscure information I would throw out another.

Check out webhelp.com. This is a different kind of search engine. You ask a question and real people try to find the answer for you online. They send back suggestions on sites where you will find your answer.

So far I have asked them 3 rather obscure questions and each time they have fond the answer. It's worth checking out.

Happy Surfing!
EdwardT

[This message has been edited by EdwardT (edited March 29, 2000).]
Derek Anderson
WebMaster
Bigscreenbiz.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction