Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Recycling trailers
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recycling trailers

Recycling trailers 25 Oct 2001 22:51 #2231

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I knew that 20th century and Paramount encouraged recylcing trailers and they would pay for the shipping of them, but I didn't know until today that Warner Brothers does the same. I have never seen one of their "return" envelopes. Their new exhibitor-related website at: http://www.wbexhibitorlink.com tells all about the program and the REWARDS (as in $$) for doing so. I won the money on Paramount's drawing a few months ago.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Recycling trailers 26 Oct 2001 07:11 #2232

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
I don't think that we have ever received a "recycled trailer" from any of the film companies. We either get them up front before the movie opens or get them from our local first run theater. I have come to the conclusion that trailer recycling is a plot to keep trailers away from sub run theaters. We always put ours back in the film cans and send them out with the movies - that way they might get into the hands of someone who could actually use them instead of sitting in some warehouse while the movie companies tell us they don't have any trailers for us.

Re: Recycling trailers 26 Oct 2001 09:02 #2233

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
It's first come first served and if you don't get them while they're hot: fugettaboutit!

I got bigreel magazine a few weeks back and trailers are being sold there by numerous collectors.

TRAILER PARK an exchnge site for trailers is coming to this site soon except I have a web master who says anything but doesn't get it done. When it arrives we'll all believe!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction