Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Show East room rate deals

Show East room rate deals 11 Oct 2001 09:10 #2132

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Just spoke to "Suzette" at 407-239-4200 of Marriott Orlando World Center which is where the convention is being held. They now have a 3 night special package for 329.00 includes 2 tickets to Sea World or Treasure Island. If and when booking: Do not say "I'm coming for the convention!" They would much prefer that you book at the 182.00 per day rate! If you want more than 3 nights it's a 219.00 day rate or 182.00 which still works out to good savings. But wait! (that is a svings of 216.99!!) There's more: If you want to stay for 5 day? They have a 2 day special (more free tickets!) for 209.00 (+/-) which you could add on to the 3 day package and make this happen for about 100.00 a day.If you buy both packages it's a total savings of 362.00. Or you can go to http://www.quikbook.com/2013.asp for a lot more cheaper rooms but then you have to travel from hotel to hotel so you need a car. See you in Orlando.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Show East room rate deals 11 Oct 2001 15:53 #2133

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I called and was told that this package is sold out. Damn! She then told me that she had a similar if cheaper package at the Courtyard Marriott Buena Vista a mile away. The deal is 3 nights at $215 and 2 nights at $159 plus the tickets to either Sea World, Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios. I took the deal as it will save me the cost of a rental car and I think the property will be better than where I was going to stay. But I am slightly pissed that this other deal came and went so quickly. I think I may have to call them every day for a while and see if I can get the other deal.

Re: Show East room rate deals 11 Oct 2001 16:16 #2134

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I think I should ahve booked it right then!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction