Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Crowd Control Devices
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crowd Control Devices

Crowd Control Devices 28 Sep 2001 18:37 #2061

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
Anyone out there have a good sorce for crowd control posts? I'm getting lit from Tensabarrier, but wondered if anyone knew of a better way to go. I've always just used the old ones I've had forever. Times, they are a changin' and these barriers are butt-ugly . . . . Time to get orgainized before the busy season hits. Thanks. Paul
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Crowd Control Devices 01 Oct 2001 18:07 #2062

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Are you having a crowd, Paul?

Well, good on you!

Re: Crowd Control Devices 01 Oct 2001 18:52 #2063

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
The only crowd i have this time of year is people wanting their money. Hence the security camera in the office so I can see whose knocking. Thought it'd be nice to have a different traffic flow going when the rain hits and our NW customers head back inside. Right now we just string POLICE LINE yellow tape bewteen naked maniquin body parts super-glued to the floor. Not too handy when we need to change their position. So, when i went into the bank and saw they do actually make crowd control standards you can MOVE . . . well, i gotta get me some of them!
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema

Re: Crowd Control Devices 01 Oct 2001 19:06 #2064

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
We bought some very nice ones. Brass. Lavi Industries is a serious suppier of all thing crowd control. Brass, railings, etc. etc. 800-624-6225. They also supply everyone who sells the stuff. Try Superior Products800 328-9800 or www.superprod.com a great restaurant and crowd control supply company with a very wonderful free catalog. I looked them up: brass post 125.00 each. Ropes in any color 4.30 per foot. If you've got an arty thing going tell an artist you'll give him a few bucks to make something cool?

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Crowd Control Devices 02 Oct 2001 13:52 #2065

• mesbursmith
  • Expert Boarder
In our design work over the past eighteen years, we have specified Lawrence Metal Products, Inc. They have a wide variety of crowd control products in many different styles. You can reach them at www.lawrencemetal.com or at 1-800-441-0019.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction