Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Spider-Man

Spider-Man 25 Mar 2001 18:00 #2039

• spank791
  • Fresh Boarder
the site looks awesome. i hear sony is due to release a trailer soon...can anyone confirm? and will it be on the site?
http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/r/?nm=NMJHITFOGNK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Spider-Man 26 Mar 2001 09:27 #2040

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
trailers............. we're working on it with the new film release (so much depends on bandwitdth. I went to Fox's site and couldn't see a thing.) chart which will have a "trailer" click through.... Spiderman........ get that sticky stuff off of my couch! Can you imagine the mess that guy would leave behind? Andreas Fuchs who writes for Film Journal says that now he has DSL all he does is look at trailers all day!

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Spider-Man 27 Sep 2001 11:06 #2041

If anyone is interested there is a decent trailer for the "Spiderman" movie at [url=http://www.ZENtertainment.com.]www.ZENtertainment.com.[/url] It did have the Trade Towers in it though so it may have been taken off or edited.

Re: Spider-Man 27 Sep 2001 13:12 #2042

• DJ Denis
  • Senior Boarder
I believe that all pictures of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers have been digitally removed from SPIDER-MAN trailers and the upcoming flick (May 4, 2002 as of this writing). There are some very lively debates taking place at aintitcoolnews.com about if this is a wise move or not. I think that they should actually remain in both -- most Americans are smart enough to realize this flick has been in the works for years.
THE LAURIE JONES BAND
with special guest AMY FOX
and opening act IAN PARKER
in a benefit concert
Saturday, May 11th at 7:30 PM
Union Street Brick Church (126 Union Street, Bangor)

All proceeds benefit Community Radio WERU-FM

Re: Spider-Man 27 Sep 2001 16:47 #2043

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
What about all the films and trailers with the twin towers in them? Do they know become collectible or are we supposed to torch them? Photos, post cards, paintings, etc. are selling like hot cakes in New York City.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Spider-Man 28 Sep 2001 09:54 #2044

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
Sure, I think a lot of the Trade Center articles; photos, post cards ect., will become collectors items. This is history after all. But I don't think that the movies that had shots of the Trade Center in them in the past will be touched up or cut in any way. It is my opinion that the current movies are being held back and edited not so much because the building is gone,as out of respect for those lost in the attack. Future films may hold shots of the Trade Center in them. But for now, it's still a wound that has to be tended to. The mourning will take awhile to get over. But it will come with time.

Re: Spider-Man 28 Sep 2001 10:17 #2045

• DJ Denis
  • Senior Boarder
I must admit that it is unsettling to receive magazines which must have been at the printer when the attacks happened. I was reading World Trade Magazine last night and many shots of the New York skyline are featured in print ads that show the Twin Towers. Also, I swear there is a VERY quick shot of them in the TV ads for SERENDIPITY which are airing every few minutes on MTV. I think that the images should remain in all previously produced works, but understand the filmmakers' sensitivities and empathy for the victims of these horrible attacks.
THE LAURIE JONES BAND
with special guest AMY FOX
and opening act IAN PARKER
in a benefit concert
Saturday, May 11th at 7:30 PM
Union Street Brick Church (126 Union Street, Bangor)

All proceeds benefit Community Radio WERU-FM
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction