Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Mike's in Chicago and Denis is going to Disney World!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mike's in Chicago and Denis is going to Disney World!

Mike's in Chicago and Denis is going to Disney World! 10 Aug 2001 10:04 #1924

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
AS part of my other life I am headed for the Chicago National Hardware Show.... see www.razorscraper.com and you'll find part of how I feed myself. I invented (with some help!) the little bugger. I'll be away from the keyboards for about 4-5 days.

And Denis.... my trusted evil "Assitant to Evil Plans" is taking a vacation to Disney World in Orlando. Seems weird to me. Orlando in August? I ask him if he minds the heat. He said not at all. I asked about his wife and he said, "She won't do too well." What a guy. All heart. So Denis will be gone for a week.

In other words? Expect slower days here for the next week.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mike's in Chicago and Denis is going to Disney World! 10 Aug 2001 12:59 #1925

• GREGBORR
  • Gold Boarder
My partner Rob is headed to Orlando tomorrow for a week with his girlfriend, I just don't get it, Florida in August.... Oh Well, I'm staying in the Air Condition in Michigan!

Greg Borr
RTS

Re: Mike's in Chicago and Denis is going to Disney World! 19 Aug 2001 08:52 #1926

All our big-box stores are sold out of air conditioners for 2001. It's hot with this heat wave crossing Canada!

Andy
Since 1987
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction